Custom Search

Thursday, March 26, 2009

logbogblog-worse that anything

I've come up with a plan that is going to help me take it to the banks! These banks will not see it coming, for this time I am prepared like no other.

The banks are nervous
I've come with a purpose
I'm going to accept their service




I've got my rig purchased as well. I managed to get a low interest loan because of my good credit rating.



Codfish, can't live with em. I can't hold my breath that long. Can't stand them either, as they have no feet. Check it

But codfish are the main source of my profit in this financial scheme, so I'm going to have to learn to accept them for what they are- ducket makers




Since I'm going to need some savings to occur, I've invested in the proper contraption!



Helicopter, great for accomplishing savings!


Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment